If you live in a place that fell back this weekend, I hope you’re feeling particularly well-rested. The time change got me thinking about time and how we choose to spend it, as well as about how I wish I could explain it to my dogs. (The adorably obnoxious pre-dinner song and dance is now an hour early!)
Do you enjoy how you spend most of your time? If you’ve met with me, I’ve probably mentioned my own 80/20 rule to you: you should enjoy at least 80% of your work tasks, and find the remaining 20% at least tolerable. (There are some good reasons to have parts of your job, like if you’re a medical practitioner who has to deliver a terrible diagnosis, but mostly hating things is to be avoided at work.) Is that your life? Or is it the other way around, with you feeling miserable 80% of the time?
Stay tuned for more.